SPRING into action
MAKE SURE YOUR NEW HOME STAYS IN TIP TOP SHAPE
It’s time to prepare for the warmer months ahead!
Here is your Spring TO DO LIST
- Have your cooling system cleaned, serviced and checked
- Dust and open your cooling vents
- Dust your ceiling fans and reverse to counter clockwise to blow air down (if applicable).
- Remove and dust your return air vent
- Clean your gutters
- Remove the leaves and debris from the filter on top of your water tank.
- Clean the tracks on your windows and sliding doors
- Remove external cobwebs and wash your windows
- Repair any broken or damaged fly screens
- Check the silicon in your showers screens and replace if required
- Replace the battery in your smoke detectors on day light saving, change over day. (October 1st)
- Clean and sharpen your gardening tools and prepare your garden beds for Spring
- Check your watering system
- Your garage motor requires an annual service so now is a great time to organise it.